NOTE: Kingston Township is not the same thing as the City of Kingston, although part of Kingston Township became amalgamated with the city in 1998.
- before 1788 - see the descriptions and links on the Ontario GenWeb site for Frontenac County
- 1788 - 1849 - the area was called Mecklenburg District, then Midland District. Learn more on the Archives of Ontario website.
- 1849 - 1998 - Frontenac County was comprised of eighteen townships, of which Kingston Township was one.
- 1998 - present - part of Kingston Township was amalgamated into the Township of South Frontenac in Frontenac County.
Towns and Villages
- Bur Creek
- Cataraqui - formerly Waterloo
- Collins Bay - formerly Collinsby
- Collinsby - now called Collins Bay
- Kingston Mills
- Maple Lawn
- Mount Chesney
- Oak Hill
- Waterloo - now called Cataraqui
- Westville - now called Williamsville
- Williamsville - formerly Westville
It is a five-volume set of books, blue-grey in colour. Each volume contains transcriptions of various cemeteries, produced by the Kingston Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society. The individual transcriptions are available for purchase on the publications page of the OGS-Kingston Branch website.