- before 1788 - see the descriptions and links on the Ontario GenWeb site for Frontenac County
- 1788 - 1849 - the area was called Mecklenburg District, then Midland District. Learn more on the Archives of Ontario website.
- 1849 - 1998 - Frontenac County was comprised of eighteen townships, of which Kennebec Township was one.
- 1998 - present - Kennebec Township was amalgamated into the Township of Central Frontenac in Frontenac County.
Towns and Villages
- Arden * (KFPL Library Branch)
- Dead Creek
- Elm Grove
- Elm Tree
- Kirk Cove
- Rattans Corner
It is a five-volume set of books, blue-grey in colour. Each volume contains transcriptions of various cemeteries, produced by the Kingston Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society. The individual transcriptions are available for purchase on the publications page of the OGS-Kingston Branch website.